1. These general Terms and Conditions ("Terms and Conditions" or "T&C" ) shall be valid for all betting games and odds purchases offered by Dlited Odds (a company duly organized under the laws of Nigeria, with business registration RC 2640103.
2. Dlited Odds shall offer betting and odds purchasing services through various channels (Bookmarkers and Allied Bet companies included) not limited to POS, SMS, USSD, PHONE CALLS and other available means.
3. By using the services offered by Dlited Odds, you are bound by the following terms and conditions:
The General Terms and Conditions;
Odds Sales Policy;
The Sport Betting Rules;
Any terms and conditions and/or rules concerning bonuses, promotions, free gifts and special offers which may be advertised in any part of our website;
Any further terms and conditions contained in any of the software which you may download in order to be able to use the services we provide.
4. The Terms and Conditions contained herein represent the complete, final and exclusive agreement between the Customer/User and the Company and supersede and merge all prior agreements, representations and understandings.
6. By using the services provided the Customer confirms that he/she has reached the age of 18 or more (as required by Government Laws in different regions/countries of the World). However, Dlited Odds does not accept any Users under the age of 18 and applications from any form of incorporated or unincorporated legal entity. Dlited Odds reserves the right to verify any Customer's statement of age and status through all available legal means, and to stop a customer from using the services provided, if there are any doubts/questionable findings regarding the attainment of the necessary requirements. Any Customer identified to have tendered false information, shall forfeit all available winnings as at when noticed, any account created with such information shall be blocked thereafter.
7. Dlited Odds cannot/will not be held accountable in any case for any damage or loss caused directly or indirectly by the service or by its contents or by the contents provided by a third party, unless they are based on intentional or gross negligence.
8. The services provided this company are purely for personal entertainment, and as such will not be used for commercial and non-professional purposes.
9. Dlited Odds does not warrant the constant availability and functionality of all or any products offered by Dlited Odds. Dlited Odds may not be held accountable and will be held harmless by the Customer for any damages, losses, costs, loss of profits or any other disadvantage a Customer may incur in connection with any disconnection from or the non-availability of any of the products offered by Dlited Odds for whatever reason.
10. Dlited Odds shall not be responsible if the Customer is unable to place a bet or purchase odds due to congestion on the system or any other platforms used for placing a bet or purchasing odds.
11. All indicated dates and times are based on WAT (West Africa Time) unless stipulated otherwise.
14. The betting service is available in Nigerian Naira (NGN), American USD ($) and other currencies, (USD shall be used as a standard for other countries). Conversion rates can be at any time changed by Dlited Odds whenever deemed necessary.
15. The Winner agrees that the Company may use the name, town/address of residence and/or the image of the Customer for advert or our own promotional material. The Company may contact the winner to present such material and payout may be temporarily been on hold until the requested items has been received. The Company would only seek these Items on the event of a large (in excess of NGN 1 million) win on any of the Company's products or competitions. Dlited Odds or the bookmaker (Bet company) would always contact the Customer before using/requesting such items (contact will be made by Via Phone call, e-mail or text message).